Hello Hoomans! So today I am going to do an Aegte Anti Acne Treatment skin gel review which is a boon for people who are dealing with acne. I have been using this product to come up with this review, so let’s get started.
Many of us are pissed because of acne issues. Getting acne, again and again, is so irritating. There are many kinds of acne; many of them leave marks behind. I’m also one who hates to deal with acne issues. I tried a lot of products, but none of them was as good as Aegte Anti Acne Treatment skin gel.
Acne problems happen mostly to oily skin people. But actually, we should never skip moisturizers because that makes our skin dry and lead to oil composition, causing acne. The solution is Gel-based moisturizers; they work best for oily skin people.
- Aegte Anti Acne Treatment Skin Gel contains Tea tree, Salicylic Acid, Camphor, Nutmeg, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and aloe vera gel.
- It claims to be a clear lightweight cooling gel. The gel enriched with skin clarifying and healing ingredients.
- Shelf life: 24 months
- Colour: Translucent white
- Smell: Strong (Fresh, herbal fragrance). Fades away in few minutes.
Present ingredients work in 3 steps:
- Fading breakouts
- Evens dark spots
- Active Cell Repair
This aegte anti acne treatment skin gel helps in regulating sebum production and also helps to control bacterial proliferation. Continue reading to know more about aegte anti acne gel.
Aegte anti acne gel price
Price & Quantity: Rs.1299/- for 50 ml
Directions to use (Aegte Anti Acne Treatment skin gel review):
Aegte anti acne treatment skin gel is best to use as night gel.
Wash your face and pat dry. Now take a few drops of gel and massage with your fingers till it gets absorbed. You can apply this on your whole face. Leave it for the whole night.
*Tip: If you are looking for better and fast results, then use Aegte Anti-Acne face wash.
- Aegte anti acne gel can safely be used under the eyes.
My Experience with Aegte Anti Acne Treatment Skin Perfection Gel
This lightweight gel gets easily absorbed, giving your skin just what it needs- A perfect get that rejuvenates, and give you soft glowing clear skin. It also works for relaxing, tired eyes and under-eye bags. It is helpful if you want even smooth skin.
*It hydrates well.
I am using this gel on regular basis, and now it has become my need. Personally loving the results and will buy another bottle when this gets over. This gel helps me to deal with acne and pimples, and also it worked for me with dark spots.
I have read many reviews and some people are saying that for then the gel didn’t work for the dark spots and marks, but I think if you are using it as mentioned it would do all good to your skin. For me, it worked and will Suggest this anti-acne treatment gel to everyone who’s suffering a lot and tried many ways to make their skin go acne-free.
This product is right for people with oily skin: if you are not able to use moisturiser because of oil production the go for this gel. Use it regularly for a week, and you will see definite results.
Many people are giving their reviews on this Anti acne Radiant skin perfection gel can also be used as a primer. I have not used it as a primer, as it is a little expensive and I do not want to waste it. Also, I do not wish to sandwich this gel with Foundation and concealer. But, if you try it as a primer, please let me know your experience.
- The pump of my bottle takes some extra pressure to let the gel out. But that’s okay, That’s not any big problem…
Benefits mentioned on the Packaging:
- Active Cooling reduces Acne and Bumps
- Controls bacterial proliferation and sebum regulation
- Imparts Youthful, Radiant & Glowing Skin
- Perfect Sleeping Pack for Soothing and Relaxed Skin
- Minimises & tightens pores
Pros of Aegte Anti Acne Treatment Skin Gel
- Quick absorbing gel
- Shrinks subsisting pimples
- Keeps skin soft, supple, hydrated and radiant
- Easy to carry bottle (pump-style)
- Prevents future breakouts
- Also works for dark spots
- Cruelty-Free & Vegan, product suitable for all skin types
Cons of Aegte Anti Acne Treatment Skin Perfection Gel
- A little expensive
- Availability: www.agete.in (Also on Amazon, Flipkart, Stylecraze, etc.)
My Experience Rating:
Read more on my blog www.readheronce.com